- 1. Following your booking, a binding contract is only formed after the full payment of the entire travel experience.
- 2. Following successful completion of payment, customers will receive confirmation, tickets and voucher(s) via email at least 2 weeks before beginning of the travel experience.
- 3. The prices do not include any tips, personal expenses, cost of drinks, snacks and fees for personal insurance. If in doubt, please inquire.
- 4. Amendments or cancellation fees apply as advised from time to time or per travel experience.
- 5. Participants are responsible for providing accurate personal information during the booking process. If you or any member of your party have any disability, reduced mobility or medical problems, it is extremely important to mention them in your booking in order to best facilitate your travel.
- 6. Participants adhere strictly to the starting time at the end meeting point as indicated. In case of late show up no refund applies. In case of flight delays, cancellation or overbooking you may be entitled to compensation from your airline under Regulation (EC) 261/2004. You are advised to reconfirm your outbound flights with your airline at least 72 hours before your departure. Confidentiality treatment applies at all times.
- 7. Great Gods advise our Clients to travel in good physical conditions. Health and safety conditions in Greece may differ from those existing in other parts of the World. Therefore, participants shall at all times care about their own safety in public areas and adapt themselves to the existing local weather conditions (e.g. high temperatures, slippery slopes etc.). Participants acknowledge and agree that act at their own risk and that Great Gods cannot be held accountable for any safety accidents or incidents. A comprehensive personal insurance package is strongly recommended to all our Clients.
- 8. Great Gods will undertake all reasonable efforts to execute the arrangement as booked. Great Gods reserves, however, the right to alter, cancel, substitute or postpone the arrangement in case of force majeure. Minor changes to your booking can be made and we shall inform you as soon as possible.
- 9. We may collect and store your personal booking data. We may pass personal information that you provide to us (including health and mobility information as explained above) on to relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as airlines, hotels, transport companies and local tour operators and destination management companies as necessary to fulfil your contract.
- 10. We may also collect and store personal information by entering our site and may be used for commercial or operational purposes of Great Gods purposes strictly.
- 11. In case of complaints, kindly inform your relevant supplier (e.g. hotelier) immediately. If the issue is not resolved kindly contact us to assist you.
- 12. This contract is governed by Greek law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Greek courts.